As we ring in 2015, we're toasting...
Reflecting on a great year, and looking forward to another!
- Purchasing nearly 20 acres of vineyard property in Napa's iconic Carneros region http://bit.ly/1rAKNX0
- Hosting the staff of Sunset Magazine at our Napa home, and sharing our love of pizza and wine with the nation in the September issue http://bit.ly/14cYmSp
- Being recognized by the New York International Wine Competition as Napa's Pinot Noir Winery of the Year http://bit.ly/1pp9FMT
- Working with the Do it for the Love Foundation to produce two wines- a Red Blend and White Blend - with 100% of proceeds going back to the foundation http://bit.ly/12onpQX
- Rocking out with over 20,000 music, wine and food lovers for the 2nd annual Bottlerock Napa Valley (BNV) festival - we're already looking forward to 2015! http://bit.ly/1fSC9qX
- Receiving 90 Points from Robert Parker's Wine Advocate on our 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon and 2012 Reserve Chardonnay http://bit.ly/1kslCBw
- Meeting Ca' Momi fans across the U.S. as Wine Sponsor of Soulshine - the first-ever yoga music tour promoting a healthy, active lifestyle http://bit.ly/1zRpyTF
- Reading your likes, shares, posts and tweets on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Thank you for sharing your lives with us. It never fails to make our day!
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Here's to more of the good stuff.
Happy New Year.